The Keystone Aquatic Center features a SwimEx flume pool. The paddlewheel technology allows swimmers to remain stationary while moving against the current. SwimEx’s pool-width flow allows swimmers to benefit from this current anywhere in the pool. The touchscreen monitor, in-water push button controls, 99 speeds to operate with, and an underwater viewing portal, Keystone Aquatics’ SwimEx Flume is an invaluable resource in enhancing swimmer performance.
- Targeted pace/speed work utilizing the 99-speed system.
- Breakout timing and control.
- Technique instruction and correction.
- Individualized feedback.
- Above and underwater views.
- Comprehensive video analysis with on-screen audio and visual diagrams.
- Used at practice, meets, and private lesson opportunities.